Thursday, February 20, 2020

11A – Idea Napkin No. 1



I believe that this idea could work not only because customers have a need for a great dining experience and a comfortable environment to spend time with their loved ones in, but because servers are desperate for a consistent wage rather than a waxing and waning one that relies heavily on gratuity. This idea, however, could face a downfall not only because there could be potential competitors that I am unaware of, but most national restaurants pay their services below minimum wage, and most customers that come to America and see this find it unnatural and uncomfortable. Also, some servers may enjoy the tips they receive at their current establishment and not want to risk that, but from what I have learned, there is a necessity on both ends of the spectrum.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jared,
    As a seasonal server myself, I really like the basis of this idea. However, your napkin seems very vague and confusing. I would love to know the extent of your idea because I am sure I would be very interested, so maybe next time, expand on your idea itself a little more and make it clear for your customers to comprehend. I am sure you have a great opportunity waiting here, but it is unclear to me what the opportunity is as a whole.

    ReplyDelete