Thursday, March 19, 2020

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2

https://youtu.be/P3Joy6ZGCNI

After my previous elevator pitch, I was aware or thought I was a little nervous. I tend to get very anxious before doing anything like what I did in the first elevator pitch assignment, even though I was alone in my kitchen...I tried my best to keep eye contact with the camera and not to act as nervous as I was before. Obviously, it is going to take a lot of practice to get over my "stage fright" and anxiety, because I can only imagine how I would feel in front of actual people! I also tried to make my pitch more to the point, swiftly giving a brief on some slight flaws in my idea, but also giving major support to the idea while keeping it brief.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jared,
    I defiantly thought you lost you sense of nervousness. This time you seemed more confident and as if you have sold this pitch to many people before this one. I think that is one thing buyers are looking for, if someone is confident in their product or selling some crap to make a quick buck. I really enjoyed watching your pitch, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jared,
    Great post! Very good video, I can see you were more comfortable in this pitch and have thought it out well. The business Idea is good and someone has to first. Hopefully people understand more how the typing business is become worse and servers don’t always getting the fairest pay.
    Really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jared,
    I can relate with you on being nervous before assignments like this, even though we record them alone, they are still very intimidating. I can see your growth from the first to the second pitch, though, so good job! I believe that practice makes perfect and before you know it, you will be able to pitch any idea you have without a problem. Confidence is key and you are doing great as it is! Your prospects will always remember your confidence and professionalism.

    ReplyDelete