Thursday, March 19, 2020

18A – Create a Customer Avatar

My avatar is a 22 year old college student who enjoys hanging with friends, going out and doing exercising with the time he has left when he is not studying or working. He is single and has no kids, but wants to one day. He wishes he had more leisure time but definitely enjoys working as much as he can, it feels as though working and keeping busy gives him more purpose rather than just sitting at home doing nothing, which he thinks is how one's mindset should be in a productive lifestyle. He doesn't follow politics too much, and has little strong opinions, making him open to learning new things and keeping an open mind about topics that he may consider divisive.

Conclusion
I believe that I have a lot in common with the avatar that I created in my mind. I like to think that most of the ways that my customer thinks are the ways I think, and the things I want are outlined in the things that my customer wants. I do not think this is a coincidence, considering that I outlined the main characteristics for the person, and coming from my mind I would want to relate to them in a way to better reach them when finding a solution to a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment